This Would Be The Perfect Snack For Your Next Get-Together With Family And Friends!
1 loaf whole wheat bread
500 grams low moisture mozzarella, cut into about twenty slices (or Tasty Miam suggests Emmental cheese)
200 grams grated white cheddar (or Tasty Miam suggests comte cheese)
Salt and pepper, to taste
A handful chopped parsley
3 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Cut the bread diagonally to form diamond shapes, making sure not to cut all the way down to the base of the bread.
3. Place the slices of mozzarella between cuts.
4. Cover with grated cheddar.
5. Sprinkle parsley and melted butter.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until all the cheese is melted and the bread is lightly toasted..
Photo & Content Provided By: Tasty Buzzfeed