One of the big selling factors that real estate agents love to use is the old: "My real estate sign in the yard will bring in tons of buyers."
Well that was probably true five years ago - and for the most part the sign is important - According to National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), 53% of buyers said they used real estate signs to get information about the property they eventually purchased.
But here's the real deal: Selling your home involves much more than just placing a “For Sale” sign in your yard.If the yard sign were all powerful, 70% of For Sale By Owners wouldn't eventually list with a professional REALTOR®, like every member of The PerfectHouse Team. Because there are too many things that pop up in every single listing we encounter - and we have almost a combined 100 years of real estate experience between our team members.
When the agent you interview comes in and starts going on an on about the sign hit them with these facts on where buyers get their real estate from NAR:
- Internet: 90%
- Real estate agent: 87%
- Yard sign: 53%
- Open house: 45%
- Newspaper ad: 27%
- Home book or magazine: 18%
because we know where and how to market your property. We do a complete full valuation report for every home we list because pricing your property correctly is one of the most important steps - and many agents don't understand this.
Each of our sellers gets when they list with a PerfectHouse Team REALTOR®:
- Review the entire selling process—without the technical jargon
- Provide a full valuation report including a Pre-Appraisal Review & Total Market Overview
- Determine the competition’s target prices & value points where buyers writing offers
- Professionally market your property.
- Constant Contact the way you like to communicate in order to keep you informed
- Present the purchase agreement putting you in the driver's seat
- Negotiate & present all your options details
- Handle all the inspections, disclosures and arrange closing
As your REALTOR®, every PerfectHouse member is here to help you prepare your home for sale, professionally market your home, and guide you through the sale process to ensure you sell your home within your time frame at the best price & terms possible.