There are three main factors that determine how marketable your home is—price, financing, and time.
Price - If your home is priced too high, you must be willing to wait much longer for your home to sell. Either it will take that much longer to find someone to pay more than the home is worth, or the market will eventually catch up to the asking price of the home through inflation.
Financing - You may not realize it, but the financing of your buyer can have a tremendous impact on the success of selling your home. Try to offer very attractive financing options. Consider carrying the financing yourself at a below-market interest rate or preparing your home for government financing. This could open the door for many buyers that otherwise wouldn’t even consider your home.
Time - If your time frame is important then you must be willing to lower the price.
We can help guide you through this process - all of our sellers receive:
• A Comprehensive Review of the entire selling process—without the technical jargon
• A full valuation report including a Pre-Appraisal Review & Total Market Overview - that is CUSTOM for your home!
• A report that determines the competition’s target prices & value points where buyers writing offers
• Professionally market your property
• Constant Contact the way you like to communicate in order to keep you informed
• Present the purchase agreement putting you in the driver's seat
• Negotiate & present all your options details
• Handle all the inspections, disclosures and arrange closing
If you're ready to see why The PerfectHouse Team has been the leading real estate team in Hampton Roads give us a call at 757-335-6111 or you can email us.