Town Center Restaurant Week!!
Posted by Bob Barnum on Monday, March 28, 2016 at 6:45 AM By Bob Barnum / March 28, 2016 Comment
Town Center of Virginia Beach’s Restaurant Week is THIS WEEK, March 28 - April 3, 2016! 16 Virginia Beach restaurants are participating that you won't want to miss! Go enjoy great food at even better prices!!
Breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert specials will be available from the following participating restaurants in Town Center of Virginia Beach:
- Cold Stone Creamery: $3.00 OFF Cake Purchases
- Confetti Caffe and Gelato: 10% OFF In-Cafe Orders
- Daily Grind: FREE Pastry with Purchase of Lunch Menu Item
Have Questions About Real Estate?! Click Here!
- Special Menus of $10, $20, $30, $40 available at: Bravo Italian: $10 - Lunch, $20 - Dinner
- California Pizza Kitchen: $10 - Lunch, $20 - Dinner
- Gordon Biersch: $10 - Lunch, $20 & $30 - Dinner
- Interlude Restaurant & Bar: $10 - Lunch, $20 - Dinner
- Just Cupcakes: $10 - Four Cupcakes
- Keagan's Irish Pub and Restaurant: $10 & $20 - Lunch or Dinner
- McCormick and Schmick's: $30 - Dinner
- Ruth's Chris: $40 - Dinner
- Saffron Indian Bistro: $20 & $30 - Lunch or Dinner
- Sonoma Wine Bar & Bistro: $30 - Dinner
Find Out Your Home's Value! Click Here For A Quick Pricing Tool!
- The Royal Chocolate: $20 - Fondue for Two
- Tupelo Honey Cafe: $20 - Brunch and Lunch, $30 - Dinner
- Zushi Japanese: $10 - Lunch, $30 - Dinner
Click Here To Find Other Awesome Things To Do In Hampton Roads!
Post a Comment