Of course you want to get the full market value for your home. The first step to getting the best price is to determine your home’s value. We, The PerfectHouse Team, will help you set an asking price by taking the following factors into consideration:
• Your home’s value may depend on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
2. Understanding the ideal buyer
• Buyers most likely look in the price range determined by their monthly payment ability and down payment. Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
3. Understanding buyer's intentions
• Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. However, if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer’s offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
It’s necessary to offer pricing, terms and conditions that are competitive in your market. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.