It's really not complicated, inject uncertainty in to any market and you upset the natural balance of Supply & Demand. Currently, uncertainty is at an all time high at almost every level in most households.
- 1305 homes Sold in Febuary 2014.
- Home Sales are down over -12% from the same period, Feb of 2013.
- Supply (Homes For Sale) is Up +2.7% over Feb. 2013
- Homes are taking longer to sell so far in 2014
- Virginia Beach is showing the strongest demand from $100k-$500k price ranges.
Moving is a vary personal decision, your circumstances and goals should guide your judgement as to the timing of your next move, not hype or headlines. Seek advice from local experts in their field and decide based on facts not emotion.
As always... thanks for stopping in and seeing how we're doing here on our blog...