We're Selecting 2 Realtors!
Contact Us Today To See If You're The Right Fit For The PerfectHouse Team!
- A realtor with at least 1 year of experience practicing real estate?
- Interested in owning your practice & your brand?
- Passionate about your clients?
- Practicing integrity and quality as your highest priority?
You may have asked yourself, "Why would I want to join a team and lose my personal business branding and identity?" When you join the PerfectHouse team, you keep your identity and personal brand!
*You are the star of the show... NOT the team*
Benefits of being a PerfectHouse Team Realtor:
- You inherit a powerful marketing machine and highly respected co-brand with yours
- Keep your name on marketing materials. Marketing you markets "the team"
- Direct access to a 20 year real estate coach/broker/agent, Charlie Laurens
- Increase your business with leads generated from the team’s extensive marketing
- Save time with the benefits of our full-time Transaction Coordinator, Erin Lasseter, Marketing Manager, Brittney Irvin, and Lead Manager, Lane Rocks
- Regular scheduled and team sponsored client appreciation events designed to grow YOUR brand and business
What am I getting myself into?
Our team is not just agents:
Transaction Coordinator- Full service contract-to-closing coordination, Liason between all parties of a transaction. Erin handles all of the details and makes you look like a "rockstar"
Marketing Manager- Assistance with social media presence, design and order all marketing materials, assist with zillow and trulia profiles to grow your personal brand along with the teams co-brand, organize and plan all client appreciation events, schedule and execute all open house marketing, manage database and mailing lists
Photographers- You will have 3 professional photographers and a videographer available for any project or listing. The team helps pay for their fees.
“Top 2 most valuable benefits I receive from the team; training and mentoring; and the power of team marketing materials.” – Paul
Custom Branded Template Products Available To You:
- Custom, 24 page buyer's guide
- Custom, 24 page seller's guide
- Custom branded letterhead
- Custom business cards
- 3 card ‘Just Listed’ – ‘Just Sold’ direct mail campaign with mailing lists automatically generated targeting the audience you select
- Custom interactive property brochures
- Property QR code flyers linking to your mobile website
- And Much More...
“I started the PerfectHouse Team in 1996 for one main reason: I believe being a Realtor is a commitment to the awesome responsibility we have to people that trust us with their life's largest decisions. My passion is to honor this responsibility to create a positive experience and build a relationship with every client that trusts me. This attitude toward a much higher standard was born from fourteen corporate relocations in which my family was only seen as a dollar sign by so called Real Estate Professionals. So you could say I'm out to protect every consumer I can from the type of agents I personally experienced.” - Charlie Laurens, Team Leader
What is a "Team"?
A team has a unified direction and goal. Together they make a set of standards, goals, and ambitions. Each member subscribes to the core values of the team, and every player adds value to whole. They strive to play their part, while growing, learning and succeeding together.
The team challenges one another to improve and refine; they support the other members while producing their own individual results. A team values, above anything, the relationships each member has with the unit, each other, their clients, and their service providers. There is never any fear of open and honest communication directed to improve service or edify the other team members.
Most real estate teams are not true teams at all, and some that call themselves teams are actually companies, dependent on a marketing machine to feed the so-called members under the owner’s name. There is no other model like the PerfectHouse Team. Through our actions and success, we have redefined what it means to be a real estate team in Hampton Roads.
“We market ourselves as a team but we do not lose our individuality.” - Barrett
The PerfectHouse Team is the #1 Listing and Sales Team at Rose & Womble, the #1 Volume Brokerage Firm in all of Hampton Roads, and is a recipient of the HRRA Gold Mega Team Circle of Excellence Winner for both 2014 and 2015.
Like the sound of working with the PerfectHouse Team? Contact us today to discuss careers on our team.