Is this Your First Visit?
If you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches?
You can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
148 E Leicester Ave, Norfolk
MOVE IN READY, ALL BRICK WITH A REAL SLATE ROOF AND A MODERN REHABILITATION, yet amazing historical charm preserved! Outside features a large corner lot with space to add a gate and drive on the side for off street parking, covered front porch, custom privacy fence, 2 level deck and paver patio for entertaining in the magnolia tree shade. All 3 baths and kitchen have complete, custom renovations. Kitchen features wood floors, granite tops, custom 42" cabinets, ceramic back splash and stainless appliances. Three coal fired fireplaces, Rich Heartwood pine floors gleam through out the home with extensive wood moldings is like going back in time. Other features include updated 2 zone HVAC, plumbing, electrical and rebuilt blown glass windows as well as fresh paint through out. 2 additional rooms used as bedrooms do not have closets for a total 6 potential bedrooms.
- MLS® #10168888
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,450
- Year Built1911
- Ownership TypeSimple
- ParkingOff Street, Street
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Deck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLARGE CORNER
- Days on Market11
- Address148 E Leicester Ave
- AreaNorth Norfolk
- Zip Code23503
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Wood, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer Hookup, Microwave, Gas Range, Washer Hookup
- HeatingNatl Gas, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMary Calcott Elementary
- MiddleNorthside Middle School
- Listing Courtesy ofThe Real Estate Group